The Liebster Award

I was awarded with the Liebster Blog Award by Lori @ Color It Simple!  Thank you very much Lori for giving me this award!!!



{German word meaning "dearest or beloved"}


Thank you for giving me this award!  As I have only been blogging since January!




So the Liebster Blog Award is...........



It is an award in the blogging community given to an up and coming blog, that has less than 200 followers.  I fit it into that category for sure, then I nominate 5 blogs to receive the Liebster Blog Award!

The award rules are!!!


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4.  Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they've been chosen by emailing them and commenting on their blog.


The 5 I have nominated are...........


1.  A Creative Cookie

I love to craft and create things for my bedroom, which is slowly undergoing construction. I'm hoping to share some of it soon!

I also love photography. I have an Olympus camera that takes all the photos you see here on my blog.

Some fun facts about me:

•I love aqua and (recently) yellow. Such great colors!

•I love to scrapbook, even though I hardly have time for it.

•I sing all, all the time - especially in the shower!


2.   The Traveling Spoon
I'm a sucker for a good, mouthwatering food/recipe blog and the internet is positively stuffed with them.  In my free time, I pore over innovative recipes and droll over good-enough-to-eat photographs, all while being amazed by the creativity and genuine passion of these dedicated food bloggers.  So what makes me feel like adding my own contribution to the mix? Simply put, food blogging combines two of my greatest passions - eating and the written word.

In writing The Traveling Spoon, I also hope to grafity my passion for travel and adventure. Ever since childhood, I've been finding my way around the globe; first with my parents, then solo, and now with my husband, Matt.  So while you'll see some food and recipe posts here (and hopefully some good pictures - I'm still learning!), you'll also hear travel tips, stories from the road and ideas for adventures I've yet to have.

I've been blessed to see (and taste!) some unique corners of the world, but sometimes it seems like all that travel has left me with no real place to call home. I hope that this blog will allow me to carve out my own niche, make some new friends and finally find a place to hang my Traveling Spoon. 



3.  The Blooming Daisy

Hey everyone! This blog is about anything and everything that a mid western newlywed enjoys. On my blog, you will read a little about my life, crafts that I have tried, photographs from different places, mid western fashion, and home cooked meals. I'm excited to share these ideas.




4.  About Blogging Time


I ♥ to talk...I guess that's why I started this blog!! Well I'm happily married to the man of my dreams, "B"!! We have (2) furbabies Ms. Betty and Stella, they are lazy fat and spoiled! I guess that's my fault, lol! I live in one of the many suburban cities just outside of Houston. I enjoy trying new things and meeting new people. 




5.  The Philosopher's Wife

As you might have guessed by the title I am married to a Philosopher. My husband is the love of my life and my best friend. We were college sweethearts and are planning on living happily ever after.

 We have a wonderful daughter, Catherine. She's the most wonderful girl in the whole wide world but she's also full of mischief.

 I am very lucky to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom. Many days it is an absolute joy, but I'd be lying if I said there weren't days that I yearned for the ease of my past office or library jobs.
  


Thanks again for presenting me with the award Lori!!!


Don't forget to follow me via email!







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award:) Your too sweet! It definitely made my day! Hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Hope you have a great weekend too! Really appreciate your comment!


    Sarah XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I will check out the other blogs and I am following yours now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and following!!!


      Sarah XOXO

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.