Spring Pom Pom Wreath

I posted this on my old blog, and I really loved it, so I thought I would share it here also!

Supplies needed: a paper plate, Xacto knife, and a lot of pom poms.

 First cut along the edge of the plate like I did in the picture, when it's finished it should look something like the picture below.

 I used almost all of the pom poms in the picture below, so it takes a lot of pom poms.  I suggest stocking up on some pom poms before this tutorial!

 Use the hot glue to put the pom poms on the edge of the plate like in the picture below, make sure you get the inside of the plate edge like in the picture, keep doing that until the side facing out is totally covered with pom poms.


I went back through after I had finished and filled up the gaps left.

Attach a ribbon or string by hot gluing it onto the top rim of the plate.

Here's what mine looked like.
I used neon colors, but you could color color coordinate to a girls room!

Thanks for reading, hope you have fun with the tutorial.

17 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Sarah! Love that it's made from a paper plate! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kate! I love your sock bunnies! So cute!!!

      Sarah XOXO

      Delete
  2. That's super cute, what a fun spring craft!

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I wasn't expecting it to be made with a paper plate! Looks like fun. I would love for you to check out my easy Easter project http://therewasacrookedhouse.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/kids-easter-craft-fingerprint-chicks/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for commenting, glad you like the tutorial :) !!!


      Sarah XOXO

      Delete
  4. Great job! Very creative! Keep it up! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I would love for you to link up at my via:http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-7.html


    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite! I linked up, thanks for following too!!


    Sarah XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I couldn't definitely see my two year old loving this. Thank you so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays. I'm following via gfc and bloglovin. Stop back Thursday night at 6 EST for a bloglovin blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and colorful! Love that you made your own wreath base (I often use cardboard but hadn't thought of a paper plate).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very colorful!! Glad to have you at Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun project to do with kids and one that could be customized in any color scheme. Very fun. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up to my party! I wanted to let you know I picked your link to feature this week! See my post and grab my feature button here http://toastiestudio.blogspot.com/2012/03/made-monday-13-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring me! You can see the featured button in the feature me page!


    Sarah XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments girls! :)


    Sarah XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so much fun!! I have a bunch of little pompoms here and lots of paper plates.. Oh we are going to have some fun!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.