Let's get on to the tutorial! :]
1. Cut some hairy yarn, about a foot or a foot and a half, tie a knot on the hair tie.
2. Double knot it, continue to do this.
3. To make sure you keep getting the same amount of hairy yarn, use one of the strands to measure each of the strands out.
4. But make sure you don't use up your last strand until you cut more to make sure they are around the same length.
5. Keep doing step 1 and 2 until you fill the area you would like covered with hairy yarn.
6. I didn't cover all of the hair tie, so I just had about 20ish strands of hairy yarn trailing from the back of the hair tie.
Keeping in mind each foot or foot and a half amount of yarn creates two "strands" of yarn.
YOU'RE ALL DONE!
How do you like your BEAUTIFUL new hair tie!!!
You can try braiding it into your hair, mixing it in, or just letting it "chill" on your hair!
Have a great week peeps! :]