Hey dolls!

Hey everyone!

All Things Blogs has moved!  To....


Everything is pretty much the same, except the name, and topics.
My twitter, facebook page, google plus account, email {trustinmesmokey@gmail.com}, and pinterest pages will be the same!  Except for RSS and bloglovin, so be sure to follow me on my NEW blog with RSS and Bloglovin.

I will be working on switching over social media names right now!

Also, if your my sponsor, your ad is up on the new blog!

I really REALLY hope you all join me on my NEW blog.  Because I would love to have you reading my blog!

xoxo

Oh one last thing, heather, you won the contest!
I should be contacting you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new change ... made the switches already!! xoxo Happy Easter weekend my friend!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.